Can you believe the year is already almost 1/3 over? Crazy right? Seems like we were just celebrating New Years. And speaking of New Years I thought now would be a great chance to check in with my New Year’s Resolutions/Goals.
Here were my goals for 2016:
- Launch my fitness instructor podcast
- Create another e-book for general fitness and nutrition
- Host a Yoga Workshop
- Go to a live continuing education event
- Get My Health Coach Certification
So far I have accomplished 2/5: I got my health coach certification and I hosted a Prenatal Yoga Workshop
Being Pregnant has slowed me down a little and left me in limbo because I am nervous to make steps or commitments that I cannot keep up with after the new baby. I am waiting to see how life settles with a new little man in my life. However, with this pregnancy has also come a huge burst of creative energy and I have added a few things to my list:
- Updating my book “Secrets of the Bikini Competitor”– I plan to update some of the information and include interviews. Make sure you get on my mailing list because I will send the updates to you for free if you are!
- Pre/Post-Natal Corrective Exercise Specialist certification- You can read more about my experience and review here.
- I am working to bring my prenatal yoga workshop online so it is available to more people
- I hope to come out with a prenatal pilates workshop soon too!
It’s important to check in with your goals because it makes you face the reality of what you have accomplished or failed to accomplish. It is easy to forget about goals you have if you are not constantly working toward them or checking in on them. Admittedly, looking over my list of goals, there are things that I realize I need to do that I have been putting off, there are also things that I may consider changing and that is ok!
What are your goals for 2016? What steps have you taken toward them?
If your goals involve taking the plunge into health and fitness I would love to coach you along the way. Just click here to sign up to work with me.